TillManager allows a user to connect multiple Casio electronic cash registers (ECRs) to a personal computer system for ease of programming, control and sales reporting.
Its simple and easy-to-use interface enables you to program electronic cash register PLUs, departments, groups, clerks, lists, and so on using a graphical user interface. It allows you to report on and export key sales information and gives you increased control and functionality for cash register programming and reporting.
TillManager also includes scheduled communications, historical reporting, integrated back-up and graphical representation for programming key maps and QT6-series screen maps.
Casio have a set of similar products such as CV11, CV21, CV31 and CV33. These are ostensibly dealer tools whereas TillManager is more end use focused and supports all of the current mid to high end Casio ECR models in one product rather than several.
Notable Features (dependent on version)
- Historical reports by date range and various groupings
- Fully integrated and easy-to-use inventory and stock control
- Analysis reporting Ė best and worst, seven-day, items not sold, and so on
- Exporting of sales data to popular accounting packages
- Label printing for scanning PLUs, plus export option for use with label printing packages
- Key map export for printing register keyboard overlay sheets
- Time and attendance management, costing and reporting
- Date range-based pricing for in-store specials
- Full Add Mode (monetary decimal places) support
- Dynamic IP address access to network-supported cash registers (QT6 and SE6) over the internet
- Check Tracking / Account history, with statements and aged balances
- Multi location consolidation and configuration for programming and reporting
- Scripted and scheduled running for cash register updates and sales data collection at any time
- Automatic emailing of reports as part of the script process
- Integrated back-up facility
To watch an overview please click here.
ECR models supported
TillManager can communicate with the following Casio cash registers:
- QT-2100, QT-6000, QT-6100, QT-6600
- TE-7000S, TE-8000F, TE-8500F
- TE-3000S, TE-4000F, TE-4500F, TK-6000, TK-7000
- TE-2200, TE-2400, TK-3200, TK-T200
- SE-C6000, SE-S6000
- SE-C450, SE-S400, SE-C3500, SE-S3000
- SE-C300, SE-S300, SE-C2000, SE-S2000 (programming only).
What the dealers say
"TillManager is a very well balanced system - easy to learn, user friendly and stable. There are developments every year which have made continual improvements. It has greatly enhanced the programming capability of the POS terminals for both us and our customers." - Marty Hughes, Otago Business Equipment Ltd, New Zealand.
"As a reseller of the CASIO Cash register range for over 20 years I have had many experiences with software integration for the Cash Registers. When we learned of the Astute TillManager I thought here we go again another software packageÖ How wrong I was! It is simple and easy to use and is a great tool for programming as well as retrieving sales data. With great support behind the package I canít recommend it highly enough." - Adrian Dickinson, Office World Pty Ltd, Australia.
"TillManager is very user friendly and intuitive compared to the other choices offered here in the United States. Support is friendly and readily available, something most ECR software is missing. New features are constantly being researched and added. Dealer input is welcomed, not shunned. The clear, easy to understand screens and reports are a joy to show the end user. It sells itself." - David L. Williams, Fort Worth Cash Register Inc, USA.
"I have spent some time on your software and so far Iím very impressed with it." - Robbie Frade, James Ralph (PTY) Ltd, South Africa.